Minister is appointed to the post and discharged from it in order established by the Constitution of the Republic of Tatarstan (“Article on Ministry of trade and external economic cooperation of the Republic of Tatarstan” confirmed by Decree of the RT Cabinet № 321 dated 06.07.2005)
• Performs general management over activity of the Ministry on the basis of undivided authority and is personally responsible for implementing functions laid on the ministry;
• Confirms clauses about ministry’s branches, appoints for a post, discharges ministry’s employees, distributes duties between minister’s deputies;
• Submits in Tatarstan government candidates of trade economic representatives of Republic Tatarstan abroad and in Russian regions;
• Issues orders within its competence, organizes control for its implementation;
• Approves staff schedule, estimates of expenditure for ministry’s office and its territorial bodies maintenance within confirmed number of employees, labour payment fund and budget allocations.